Needless to say, i have not been in the kitchen much. We've been trucking through 2 weeks of CSA shares trying to get everything gobbled up in time for tomorrow. Some has been delicious ... some not so much (I don't think we like radishes.) I have much to share.
Thanks for being patient!
In the meantime, here's what I've been up to ...
A few more things:
1. Please note that we have CORN growing in our backyard. That certainly was a surprise. Now we have to figure out how to hand pollenate it.
2. I want to say hi to some of my readers I met while in Wisconsin! It is such a small world ...
- Hi Debbie!! Thank you for being such a faithful reader to my little corner of the internet. It was literally SO GREAT to meet you. Thank you for your prayers, and your support, and your comments. You are the best.
- Hi Elise and Kelsey! You two are adorable. Simply precious. Also, loved your toast!
- FARYN! How is it even possible that we "met" at Anthropologie without even knowing who we were talking to? God is so funny sometimes. A few thoughts, you were one of the nicest cashiers ever. Keep that up. Also, how on earth can you stand to be around such prettiness all day? I would maybe implode from " I WANT EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME I CAN DIY THAT!" syndrome.
3. My house is a wreck. A WRECK. Do you want to come clean it? I can't even see my bedroom floor. Gross.
4. My husband started a blog. I'm certain it will be wonderful.
5. Love to all.